A wonderful avocado appetizer addition to any dinner party!
Ø 1 ripe avocado
Ø 1/2 cup each, oven roasted tomatoes, red and yellow peppers
Ø 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
Ø 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
Ø Drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Ø 1 baguette
Dice the avocado and set aside. Toss the tomatoes, peppers, olives & basil together. Add avocado and mix very lightly not to break up the avocado too much. Add salt, pepper and the drizzle of olive oil over the mix. Slice the baguette and lightly toast the slices under the broiler. Serve warm.
Herbfest Chef, Cindy Karas
|< Prev||Next >|
Thank You For Your Interest In HerbFest
Please comment on our blog. Click Now.
- List of Non GMO, Certified Organic Herbs, Tomatoes, Vegetable Plants Sold At HerbFest.
- Peonies Do Survive In The Southern U.S.
- Toscany & Rainbow Strawberries For Sale At Wake Forest Herbfest 2015
- Eleonora Basil, Downy Mildew Resistant, Offering for HerbFest 2015
- Preliminary Observations Of Cross of Great Pyrenees and Kangal Breeds