This is an awesome salad dressing that my family has been enjoying for years. If you whip it up more, it will become thicker and can be used over veggies or with Falafel.
- 2 Cups of yogurt (1 ½ cups if you are making thicker for falafel)
- 1 ½ cups of Tahini (tahini is a sesame seed paste, found in health food stores or health food section in grocery stores, ask grocer for help locating)
- ¼ cup of minced green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of minced parsley
- ½ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Pinch of cayenne
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- Dash of tamari (natural wheat free soy sauce)
Whip it up with an electric mixer just to combine; more if you want it thicker.
Cindy Karas firstname.lastname@example.org