Mint Strawberry Banana Muffins
Yields 12 muffins without adding sugar - sugarless recipe using Stevia
Serve hot from the oven and be ready for compliments!
- 1 -1/4cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/8 teaspoon Dried Stevia leaves, stalks removed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 CUP Water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup mashed banana (1 large banana)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 T fresh mint leaves, torn
Oil the muffin cups. In a mixing bowl stir together flour, stevia, baking powder, and cinnamon. Make a depress ion to receive the liquid ingredients. Using a separate bowl, mix together egg, water, and oil. Add to the flour mixture and stir. Add mint, banana and strawberries -and stir just until combined.
Spoon batter into the muffin cups. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.