These potatoes are packed with delicious flavor from the garlic and herbs!
- 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes
- 1 medium onion sliced 1/8 – ¼ “ thick
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO )
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. chives, fresh, chopped
- 10 cloves of whole peeled garlic
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
Wash potatoes in cool water, pat dry, slice in 1/2 lengthwise and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl add EVOO, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, chives and garlic and mix well. Add onion slices and fingerlings and toss to coat with mixture. Transfer all to a glass baking dish. Place in center of oven and bake at 425 degrees uncovered for 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
Serve immediately. Garnish the serving platter with sprigs of fresh rosemary and enjoy!
|< Prev||Next >|
Thank You For Your Interest In HerbFest
Please comment on our blog. Click Now.